·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: traded with a member already!

·
Registered
315 Posts
You might want to specify the color or talk to Custom1023 because he took off his spoiler on his track.

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I guess my wording was a little confusing. I'm looking to trade my NordGray Track trunk WITH wing for a wingless NordGray trunk.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I can't trade, but I do have an OEM NG trunklid that has never had a spoiler/wing/badges/anything on it, in my garage.

I will sell for the cost of shipping rounded up to cover my time, I just want it out of my garage.
Let me know if you're interested, shipping won't be cheap though, unfortunately.

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe you're doing that. The OEM wing is one of the nicest in the market in my opinion. Most GCs don't have it.
The wing is OK imo. I do like how it looks, but I think the car looks classier without the wing. The wing makes it look too racer-ish for my tastes.
I can't trade, but I do have an OEM NG trunklid that has never had a spoiler/wing/badges/anything on it, in my garage.

I will sell for the cost of shipping rounded up to cover my time, I just want it out of my garage.
Let me know if you're interested, shipping won't be cheap though, unfortunately.
Would you happen to have an estimate of shipping costs? This would be more of a last resort option for me, but I'd be willing to consider it if I don't get any other offers anytime soon.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I can try to find out.

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump w/ pic after debadge :)

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
good luck..

i've been trying to sell mine for CHEAP..

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
Thanks. How did you end up replacing your trunk?
i believe KSL took a random vin off a spoilerless genesis and ordered a new trunk...... lol :rofl:

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
getting desperate!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
I was talking to SoCalTurbo about this the other day. The car looks badass with the wing. I would trade you but I'm still pending on a CF rear lip trunk spoiler. There are some wingless nord gay coupes on here. I'm supprised no one has jumped the gun yet... ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey i might be interested in trading trunks, i can't send PMs since i haven't made 10 posts, so can you PM me an email address where we can work it out?

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I was talking to SoCalTurbo about this the other day. The car looks badass with the wing. I would trade you but I'm still pending on a CF rear lip trunk spoiler. There are some wingless nord gay coupes on here. I'm supprised no one has jumped the gun yet... ;-)
Yeah I by no means dislike the OEM spoiler. It definitely looks cool. I personally just think the car has smoother lines w/o the spoiler. If anything, I was actually considering a lip spoiler as well.
hey i might be interested in trading trunks, i can't send PMs since i haven't made 10 posts, so can you PM me an email address where we can work it out?
Ah sorry. I didn't post my e-mail in the original post. You can reach me at [email protected]

I will PM you as well.

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still haven't found anyone. :(

Bump!

·
Newbie Modder
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone trade with me! I'm down for a straight up swap! No monies required!

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Sell u mine it's bb though I bought a CF trunk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts