Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok gang, I'm gonna be ordering my tires for my new rims today and I just need a final confirmation on fitment before I pull the trigger.

The car will be lowered on Eibach Sportlines just a FYI.

Rims: F-19x8.5 +25....R-19x10.5 +25

Tires: F-245/35/19......R-285/30/19 *EDIT*

Just want to know if I might have rubbing issues or any other issues I might not know about?

·
Señor Member
979 Posts
Im far from an expert on this, but whats with the front tire's sidewall? Im doing 245/35/19 which is very close to the stock size, 25 is gonna be a very small tire.

Check out the stock wheel & tire specs here (external link sorry)
Stock Rim and Tire sizes

And then enter those along with your new specs, compare front vs front then rear vs rear here:
Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

Itll show you how much larger or smaller the new setup will be over stock and how its gonna throw off your speedometer. Im not sure if the speed is calculated based on both front and back or just 1 side.

As for the offset, Im not sure so dont quote me on this (im just eyeballing it compared to the setup Im going for) but it seems like you shouldnt have to worry about rubbing, although you may wanna look into a small stretch with a 275. Get someone else's opinion on that though.

·
Island Coupe
1,060 Posts
Ok gang, I'm gonna be ordering my tires for my new rims today and I just need a final confirmation on fitment before I pull the trigger.

The car will be lowered on Eibach Sportlines just a FYI.

Rims: F-19x8.5 +25....R-19x10.5 +25

Tires: F-245/25/19......R-285/30/19

Just want to know if I might have rubbing issues or any other issues I might not know about?
245/35
285/30 or 285/35

You don't want a 25 on the front.. That would be an extremely harsh ride.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made a mistake

it's 35 not 25

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who makes a 10mm spacer?

·