Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a memeber for 2 years,but,last June I was operated on for bladder cancer and came very close to death...while in hospital for 34 days,my PC burnt up and as I was partially able to finally get back to try to log back on...it rejected every effort for 3 months so I became a newbie once again...I may be 76 and bit slower,but,I still can stick my Genny sideways in control and shock a lot of so called hot cars.This really helps me heal and I just added a spoiler with LEDs and I also wired in an "Backoff" module so now when I hit the brakes,the spoiler brake light is normal,but the 2 regular brake lights flash rapidly for 4 sec and then act like stock brake lights. Keeps a lot of cars/trucks off my arse

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot . I enjoy reading all the stuff from other owners and it gives me hope that there are a lot of "new" hot rodders still out there. Been messing with engines etc since late 1940,s and sure have had a lotta fun...especially when some BMW guy looks down their nose and ya blast by him. Been havin fun for so long....dont see any reason to quit now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts