Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CCTX
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a short video of my car after I installed the ARK GRIP True Dual exhaust. The sound is perfect in my opinion. Not obnoxiously loud and not raspy at all! Ill post some better videos soon after I wash the car! ;) Headers should be here by the end of February!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
My friends would have floored it and never come back!!!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
did you check the resonators for any weird shaped holes? lol

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
why are we bringing that up again? lol, i still haven't heard anything from the poster that complained about Ark's product yet.

·
CCTX
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah Im not gonna cut into my exhaust! lol Wasn't he supposed to post some dyno results with his "loss" of power?:squint:

Posted a few more videos. Car is now clean BTW!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
why are we bringing that up again? lol, i still haven't heard anything from the poster that complained about Ark's product yet.
cause im bored :dunno:

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Still the best sounding V6 exhaust IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,517 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
what are the gains and how much different does it sound with the downpipe & testpipe?

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Very nice.....

On a funny note on the third video it sounds like you have some nice boost around 48 - 53. I am sure it wasn't the tractor trailers near you.

·
CCTX
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice.....

On a funny note on the third video it sounds like you have some nice boost around 48 - 53. I am sure it wasn't the tractor trailers near you.
That would be awesome to be pushing about 7-8 psi! Maybe in a few years. :dunno:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts