Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I want to thank the vendor that has taken care of me the entire time of being a member and car owner here at Gencoupe these past 3 years and two coupes.

Tim,Steve,Barry, and Luke at Beyond Redline you guys offer hands down the best customer support and proven honest results. You guys have went above and beyond what any vendor has ever done for me personally. You guys always bring the best to the table and please keep it up!!!

Secondly I want to thanks to everyone that helped me in my good times and the not so good times.

Joe all I can say is you are the best!!!!!
Sam you will always be my one and only Jew buddy lol thanks for all the help!
Steve you always seem to push and push this platform and offer honest facts and reviews plus help me at the weeee hours of the damn night!! Thanks man
Jake the only thing I can say is WOW you are the man and the wheel offset GOD. You have helped me every step along the way with these cars.
Chris thanks for the help with the CMD and I will see you this weekend :)
GenJuice you still keep me guessing on what you are going to do next thanks for the help!
Rusty hook you are still my true love.........
Chapter 11 all I want to say is ............. Well nothing really tell Jim hello and grow up!

To everyone else and anyone I forgot hope you love this car as much as I did and keep it real! Stay safe and please do not be strangers!

I will be around here still doing the moderator thing but there will be no more updates to my build thread. Please check out my part out thread if you guys need any cheap parts!!!

Thanks to all
Chad Femmino

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
But you said in your FS thread that you weren't ditching the coupe! D:

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But you said in your FS thread that you weren't ditching the coupe! D:
Wasn't the original plan but when they told me I can have the car I have wanted for 3 years for cheaper than what my current two payments are I jumped on it!

This car has been great just not pratical for winter or where I live any longer!

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Hah, that's fair. Good luck with the new ride! Post pics!

sent from my not-so-smartphone

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
So what u getting instead? Congrats and sucks to see u leave at the same time!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Traded my winter car and Genesis in on the 2012 Evo X GSR apex silver. Car is amazing straight from the dealer just blew my mind how nice the drivetrain was all together compared to the Genesis. I will post pics this afternoon once I get her washed up! Thanks man I hate to get away from this platform but I will be around the forums no doubt!!!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Traded my winter car and Genesis in on the 2012 Evo X GSR apex silver. Car is amazing straight from the dealer just blew my mind how nice the drivetrain was all together compared to the Genesis. I will post pics this afternoon once I get her washed up! Thanks man I hate to get away from this platform but I will be around the forums no doubt!!!!
Sweet i test drove one of those bad boys before i purchased my STI. overall all i think the EVO is a beast, feel alot more raw compared to the STi, but then again i test drove like 3 different EVO's and the trannys all felt really notchy on them, sometimes i couldnt even put it in reverse. Congrats on the car though man, cant wait to see pics!!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet i test drove one of those bad boys before i purchased my STI. overall all i think the EVO is a beast, feel alot more raw compared to the STi, but then again i test drove like 3 different EVO's and the trannys all felt really notchy on them, sometimes i couldnt even put it in reverse. Congrats on the car though man, cant wait to see pics!!
From what I read STI are Trans nightmare thats why I did not go that way. I was really impressed with the trans how smooth it was honestly.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
From what I read STI are Trans nightmare thats why I did not go that way. I was really impressed with the trans how smooth it was honestly.
LOL thats interesting, i swore hands down when i was test driving them the STi was waayy smoother, but either way the EVO motor is GOOOOLD, soo much potential, plus the new STI's are known for blowing ringlands on the 4th cylinder......... Which i already experienced!!! Hahahah, either way man congrats and im sure you will be missed by the Gen coupe community, as you did alot for it.

NOW HURRY UP AND GET SOME PICS UP OF THAT BAD BOY!!!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks man and good luck with yours too man! I will get them up as soon as I get out of work lol!

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Very nice car...congrats! I couldn't get over the econobox feel of the interior in the Evo and the STi. Coming from an AWD car, I really just wanted a RWD car too.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks......Agreed the interior of the Genny will be missed but I can live with it to be honest!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Should have bought a GOLF R, :D, I kid, good to see you got what you really wanted. What are your plans with it?
Only plans at the moment is to drive it man. With my new job I have learned I do not have the time to be a family man, be a manager at UPS Freight and work on this car every other day. Later on down the road if I do anything it would be a simple intake,TBE, and a custom tune with COBB.

Thanks again man for being a great help to me and my car!!

·
Banned
924 Posts
Your very welcome, and I was hoping you were going to keep it stock. Set yourself up now, so in the future you can build and mod anything you want without having to sacrifice something else in your life.I gave up modding for 10 + years for that reason......

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Congrats man! If I wasn't a 6'6" sasquatch I'd probably have an Evo as well, hard to beat it when it comes to a "family car". But not enough leg room for me and a rear facing baby seat :(

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your very welcome, and I was hoping you were going to keep it stock. Set yourself up now, so in the future you can build and mod anything you want without having to sacrifice something else in your life.I gave up modding for 10 + years for that reason......
Yea man I have learned my leason with this car of doing stuff I really do not need!

Congrats man! If I wasn't a 6'6" sasquatch I'd probably have an Evo as well, hard to beat it when it comes to a "family car". But not enough leg room for me and a rear facing baby seat :(
Gary I knew I forgot to thank someone you really helped me out in my CMD tuning period! Evo sits me just right since I am only 5'10"

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is some pictures she is dirty since it snowed the first day I got her :(

More to come when I get here cleaned!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts