Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
VenomC
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, brand new to posting although I've been browsing for a month or so. I'm gettin close to buying a new 2.0. The dealer I've been looking at has all 2011's. I drive a lot, so cruise control is going to be huge. I love the idea of the proximity key too. Unfortunately the only trim with these is the premium, and I can't bring myself to buy an automatic sports car like this. The 2010 2.0 Track has everything I want, but the dealer is telling me they can't get any 2010's.

My question is, how hard will it be to find a new 2010 2.0 Track in the color I'm wanting (black) at a regular dealer. I have almost no time to go to dealerships and check them all out, but will a lot of places still have 2010's on the lot?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been looking around for the past few weeks. With school and work it has been pretty hard. What I found the best is calling the dealer, it takes some work to get the price. Now when you call make sure that they have the model you want. I found out the hard way, they play games. Although there are dealers out there that will help you and even locate a car for you. Now that being said you need to do your research ;) internet is your friend :p. Found one in TX for 20k track ;) not black. But hey search around you might get lucky. And I'm sure other will chime in with their ways:) Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts