Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
A good sets! You definitely can see the lights, shadow, and colors. You know the importance of background too. The third one is a bit pointless though. Continue pursuing your talent. :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
another black on bronze me likie...

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
eh it's ok...
jk lol looks really nice can't wait to see it in person :)
how's it goin with the lip and rims?

so tuesday I'll have my bov kit and boost controller in, after I test that out for a while I'm gonna reinstall my cai and get my PA tune back. do you know if arvin is busy or not this coming up week to reflash my car?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A good sets! You definitely can see the lights, shadow, and colors. You know the importance of background too. The third one is a bit pointless though. Continue pursuing your talent. :)
lol idk anything about taking pictures... thanks though... might have to consider a career change now lol

eh it's ok...
jk lol looks really nice can't wait to see it in person :)
how's it goin with the lip and rims?

so tuesday I'll have my bov kit and boost controller in, after I test that out for a while I'm gonna reinstall my cai and get my PA tune back. do you know if arvin is busy or not this coming up week to reflash my car?
dont got the lip yet, someone has it. also im selling the rims... i dont like them lol

I ....LOVE the gauges! what ones are they and where did you find them? were they very hard to install?
glowshift... about 50 bucks... installation is like a 2out of 5 1 being easy and 5 being freaken hard. if your good with wiring/splicing, you should be fine

Looks good
Now get a new grill :p
lol... i still want to do a lot of stuff for it still... but im going to stop for a while... modding is an addiction lol.

let me see that coupe on teusday okay? :D
:D if i still have it by then... im getting rid of them... you know why i am...lol!

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
dam.. my usual shoot spot. lmao

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I like the very last picture the best

·
ehh
347 Posts
#3 broke my neck.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nice shots and car!

Shoot me a pm with pricing and specs on the wheels!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts