Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, New guy here.
If I change my floormats to the weathertech in the winter, will it void my full warranty?
JUST KIDDING. Just having some fun.

My name is Turk, St. Louis Area (on the Illinois side)
This is my second Genesis. The first one was a 2011 Sedan 4.6
2 kids are now in college, 1 is a senior in HS, so it was time to get a fun car to take to work.
I drove many other cars before I came back to the Gen Coupe. I have to say for a 3.8, this
thing runs its little bean bags off.

My ONLY complaint is this stereo in this thing. I'll have to remedy that right away.
Other than that, so far so good! I'll be doing exhaust and an Intake soon.

2016 Genesis Coupe (Casablanca White) 3.8 Auto (Yeah I Know)

Looking forward to talking,
Thanks.

Turk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Guys, New guy here.
If I change my floormats to the weathertech in the winter, will it void my full warranty?
JUST KIDDING. Just having some fun.

My name is Turk, St. Louis Area (on the Illinois side)
This is my second Genesis. The first one was a 2011 Sedan 4.6
2 kids are now in college, 1 is a senior in HS, so it was time to get a fun car to take to work.
I drove many other cars before I came back to the Gen Coupe. I have to say for a 3.8, this
thing runs its little bean bags off.

My ONLY complaint is this stereo in this thing. I'll have to remedy that right away.
Other than that, so far so good! I'll be doing exhaust and an Intake soon.

2016 Genesis Coupe (Casablanca White) 3.8 Auto (Yeah I Know)

Looking forward to talking,
Thanks.

Turk

Welcome aboard. I'm on my 7th Hyundai. I had a CAI on my GC 3.8. While it's louder and sounds cool I just recently went back to the stock box. I put in a dropin K&N filter and did the front plastic bigger hole mod and now I noticed better gas mileage and more consistent throttle responce as being crisper. Check out the stock air box mod topic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow,
Good to know! The first thing is getting the stereo done. This thing is sucking my will to live.
After the stereo I will mess with the other things. Not in a hurry to do the intake/exhaust yet.
Thanks Man!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome, nothing wrong with the auto, I wanted the manual but after the test drive I went with the auto, I just diddent like the feel of the manual and clutch in this particular model. 14 3.8 ultimate. Im good with the stock stereo but let us know what you go with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts