Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My exhaust is not bad when not WOT. It's not quiet but not overly load. I was going for sound but also performance to match my tune. I love the sound and have had a lot of compliments. It's all about enjoying your car. There are some posted on this forum that sound epic. Mine I feel is pretty good. I also love they way it sort of burps when slowing down. Very pleased with it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I am still loving mine. Check out the review of the Jag F type. That burble they love about it's exhaust is what we get.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sold!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Has anyone installed this on a 2013 3.8? I understand the piping is different and it enters the muffler in the near the middle and not on the end. Sort of like this:
...|
-[....]-

·
Registered
425 Posts
Has anyone installed this on a 2013 3.8? I understand the piping is different and it enters the muffler in the near the middle and not on the end. Sort of like this:
...|
-[....]-
I am no expert, but I don't think it would work. I would suggest just getting the Megan Racing 3.8 Mid pipe and then bolting it up like the pre 13 style exhaust.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
I might do this.

·
Registered
218 Posts
UPDATE: Here's a link to my YouTube video of how it sounds.http://youtu.be/FgDhaf4076Q
I totally forgot this thread. I installed a Flowmaster 80 on mine about a month ago. It's insane. I love the sound. However, the drone on the inside of the cabin is about to drive me crazy. I've been researching the use of a Helmholtz Chamber to move the drone out of the 1800 through 2800 RPM range.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

61 - 74 of 74 Posts