Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Genesis coupe 2.0T. The guy I bought it from replaced the bumper with a bumper that has the fog light area open/exposed awaiting fog lights. I bought some aftermarket for lights but the kit did not come with the screws/bolts to install them and there are none on the bumper already. Does anyone know the specs of the OEM screws/bolts so I can go buy them from a hardware store. I found the OEM screws online but they don't list the specs on them. The OEM ones online will cost over $30 with shipping for 8 bolts and I want to get the large holes fixed soon... Please help if you can!

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,033 Posts
Seems to me they were just flange head sheet metal screws. I'm guessing a #8, #10 would be bigger. Pretty sure they are the #8 though as that is what I have a bunch of.

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
177 Posts
Seems to me they were just flange head sheet metal screws. I'm guessing a #8, #10 would be bigger. Pretty sure they are the #8 though as that is what I have a bunch of.

I'd imagine they are similar to the screws that hold the coolant res to the fan shroud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts