Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking for $400. I have them boxed up already. If you want them shipped....well you'll have to pay more for that. I'd rather they be picked up from me. It's less of a hassle. Heh. They are in good condition. Also, I had them plasti dipped matte black already. I never peeled off the rubber so just letting you guys know. I'm lazy and don't want to do it. It should take you about 30 mins or so to peel of that stuff, from all 4 wheels. It's easy but I don't care to do it. :wink:Anyways, hit me up if you want these. They are just chillin in my garage. I'm located in Southern California. Los Angeles area. Message me on here or hit up my cell at (310)283-5854. Thanks!!:smile:

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in buying the 19 inch R-Spec wheels, are you talking selling the 2013+ ones or 2012- ones?
Yes, I'm selling the 2013+ wheels. Are you located in California?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you have picture of them? If there curb rubs or scratches? No I'm no in SoCal, currently in WA, so if this deal do go through, I'mma need it to be shipped.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, I'm selling the 2013+ wheels. Are you located in California?
Can you take close up pictures of each wheel? Is there any damages on the wheels? Curb rubs or scratches. No I'm no in SoCal, currently in WA, so if this deal do go through, I'mma need it to be shipped.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you take close up pictures of each wheel? Is there any damages on the wheels? Curb rubs or scratches. No I'm no in SoCal, currently in WA, so if this deal do go through, I'mma need it to be shipped.
I'll take close up pictures and have them up later this week.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wondering if the deal is still on, I know you might be too busy to get the pictures uploaded, but I'm eager to make the purchase :D
Here are some pics for ya. I'm not taking the plasti dip off. You can do that when you get them. It shouldn't take you long. However, its a hassle I don't have time for. There is a little curb damage. Nothing serious. Besides, if you're gonna plasti dip them again, then you won't even notice it. That's what I did and they looked very nice. Also, when you rotate tires onto them or off of them, it peels the plasti dip off in certain areas. My recommendation would be to put the tires on first, before you plasti dip these wheels. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here are some pics for ya. I'm not taking the plasti dip off. You can do that when you get them. It shouldn't take you long. However, its a hassle I don't have time for. There is a little curb damage. Nothing serious. Besides, if you're gonna plasti dip them again, then you won't even notice it. That's what I did and they looked very nice. Also, when you rotate tires onto them or off of them, it peels the plasti dip off in certain areas. My recommendation would be to put the tires on first, before you plasti dip these wheels. Cheers.
Not too worried about taking the plastic dip off, can't really see all of them well, but is the silver parts the curb damage? In the second picture, one side of that rim looks like it got scratched up pretty bad. And how you want to do the deal?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too worried about taking the plastic dip off, can't really see all of them well, but is the silver parts the curb damage? In the second picture, one side of that rim looks like it got scratched up pretty bad. And how you want to do the deal?
It's not curb damage. That's just the plasti dip peeling off. When I had the tires removed, they peeled off the plasti dip, on the edges. THe same thing will happen, when you go to put on tires. That's why I recommend you putting on the tires first and then re-plasti dipping the wheels. What's your zip code? That way I can find out how much shipping will cost. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's not curb damage. That's just the plasti dip peeling off. When I had the tires removed, they peeled off the plasti dip, on the edges. THe same thing will happen, when you go to put on tires. That's why I recommend you putting on the tires first and then re-plasti dipping the wheels. What's your zip code? That way I can find out how much shipping will cost. Thanks.
My area code is 98433, Tacoma, WA. Please tell me how much the total will be, if we can talk about the final price for a little bit.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My area code is 98433, Tacoma, WA. Please tell me how much the total will be, if we can talk about the final price for a little bit.
I PM'd you.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still for sale guys. Bump!!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP!! These are for sale again! They are no longer plasti dipped. I had them professionally put back to normal. They look great amazing! I need these out of my garage guys. I'm willing to let them go for $250 OBO picked up. Lets go!!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where are you located? Are the rashes fixed or you just took the dip off?
I am located in Los Angeles, California. Torrance area. No rashes on the wheels. Clean. No trace of the plasti dip either. It's been completely taken off. For this price, these wheels are a steal. Text me at 310-283-5854 and I'll send you some pics of them. Thanks! =)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are still available!! BUMP! Someone take them off my hands! =)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUMMPPPP! I need these wheels gone! =)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts