Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all to the mods: I know there is a Private Classifieds section but this item is for sale in Toronto and GTA only since I will not ship this. So please do not move this thread.

I am selling my Cp-e 2.0T Catback Exhaust. It comes with Mufflers but there is no resonator. You can read more about the exhaust and the options you can choose on Cp-e website (Genesis 2.0T Cat Back System | Custom Performance Engineering). The retail price for this exhaust is $1,042.78 + Shipping + Tax.

Reason for selling: I am returning my car to stock.

I used the exhaust for about 4000 km. I am uploading several pics so you can analyze the condition yourself. I want to point out three things: 1) The tips are a bit dirty but can be cleaned easily once the exhaust is on the car, 2) there are small marks on the bottom of one of the mufflers (picture is attached) and 3) one of the clamps has a bit road grime on it (pic is attached).

There are several videos of this exhaust on youtube.

Price: $650 SOLD (Please do not send me with low offers).

If you are interested in buying, please PM me or email me. I am willing to meet in Toronto and surrounding areas (Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughn etc). I am at University for most of the day on Weekdays so best time to meet up will be on Weekend in a public place like a mall parking lot.

I am attaching pics in the next few posts.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Wish I had $750 laying around right now... How about a kidney? Maybe a testicle? lol GLWS

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Nice exhaust, but I would have thought that for the price that CP-E sells it for, that it would bolt and not clamp together.

·
Banned
1,705 Posts
Ill take it

·
BioHazard Risk !
1,138 Posts
Tu es un petit vite David :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a few offers but no one has finalized it yet except one member who asked me to ship it. I am still looking into shipping but I prefer local offers. So at the moment, it is still available.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, if there are any Ottawa members interested in this, let me know. My brother is going to Ottawa tomorrow (Monday) evening and I can ask him to bring the exhaust with him. If you are seriously interested in the exhaust, please PM me asap.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oh yeah I'm takin it :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts