Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all to the mods: I know there is a Private Classifieds section but this item is for sale in Toronto and GTA only since I will not ship this.

I am selling my Cp-e 2.0T Intake. You can read more about it on Cp-e website (Genesis Coupe 2.0T ?Intake? | Custom Performance Engineering). The retail price for this is $404.10 + Tax + Shipping.

Reason for selling: I am returning my car to stock for now.

I used the intake for about 4000 km. I have the zip ties that came with the intake but they are not very good in holding the hoses in place. So, I got some clamps which I will include with the intake. Also, the intake box has two chips where a bit of the powder coat came off but this will not affect the performance at all.

Price: $325 (Please do not PM with lower offers)

If you are interested in buying, please PM me. I am willing to meet in Toronto and surrounding areas.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have Cp-e 2.0T Cat Back Exhaust with Mufflers + No Resonators, which I will post for sale in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I also have Cp-e 2.0T Cat Back Exhaust with Mufflers + No Resonators, which I will post for sale in a few weeks.
Would I be able to swing by to hear both in action or are they already off the car?? thankss

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would I be able to swing by to hear both in action or are they already off the car?? thankss
They are off the car. I remember making a video of the intake but I will need to look for it (I might not find it though). Intake sounds like a normal short ram air intake/ cold air intake. You can hear the bov when you let off the accelerator and you can hear the turbo spooling as well.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I'd like a price for both too, thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intake was SOLD to GenWizard. I am going to post an ad about my Cp-e catback exhaust in a week.

Mods can close this thread now. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts