Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Injen Catback and looking to get something that has a more exotic tone to it. I like the Injen its got a great WOT sound, but not the sound that I am looking for at idle or cruising. Its only been on my car for 2 weeks, I installed it the week after Christmas and is still in brand new condition!

Looking for $650 shipped in original box or trade for something like 7ism

Item is located in Massachusetts

I don't have any pics at the moment but can get them in a day or 2 if you want them

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a very large box I would imagine shipping it to Canada would be expensive I don't have any pics right now.

·
Registered
684 Posts
do you have picture yet?
Last time i have an exhaust sent to canada only cost me $36, so if you could ask ups and let me know the price, i may take it from you ^.^

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The system is still on the car, its sitting in the garage so no pics yet... I shipped a set of heads from my house to Ontario about a year ago and it was $110... Just putting in basic measurements into UPS the cheapest was $400. Edmonton is VERY far from where I am

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I have the ark down pipes and test pipes with my injen exhaust and I recieve compliments all the time, I believe it sounds quite exotic.

BUMP for great savings.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Is it still on the car? How often has it been in snow,ice, salt? My only hold back buying from up north is the enviroment that stuff sees.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't been driving the car when it snows but I have driven it after but I always try to keep the salt off the car and clean the under carriage. It is off the car now sitting in the box in my uncles garage looking as good as new. It only saw 2 weeks of salt/snow

·
Death or cake!?!?
60 Posts
Post or PM pics and you may just have yourself a buyer.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I had dibs pending pics

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.