Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting,

A few fellow gencoupes owners are planning to meet up TOMORROW friday for ESCM(Eat Sleep, Car Meet) over in Katy, Texas

Smoothie Factory
17758 Katy Fwy Ste 1, Houston, Texas 77094-1332

[Time]
7:00pm until 10:30pm

And for those who are interested in my rims, they will be on the car!

So Far, Jeff, Lam(Me), Gus, and maybe bloopbloop are down to come out, please let me know if there are anymore who are interested in going.

Then gen coupe scene in Houston isn't really that big, so let go out with a bang this time.

We are thinking about Dinner, Car Meet, then cruise to a teahouse afterward to chill.

COME ON OUT, GUYS

·
Britt
178 Posts
My car won't be fixed until Saturday :(

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let schedule a meet up before the meet?

where are you guys want for dinner? or we meet somewhere and roll into the meet, and eat by there?

·
Russian with a Jewfro
86 Posts
I get off at 7:30. Bout time i meet some of u guys

·
2010 3.8 Std Trans
186 Posts
crap. I am out of town.

·
Untouchable
220 Posts
I'll wash mine up after work and if I'm not too tired make the drive out. I need to get some work done though so I'll bail early.

·
Britt
178 Posts
Maybe ill take the truck ;), I'm helping work on a truck after work though so I can't guarantee anything until I know how that goes

·
Britt
178 Posts

·
Untouchable
220 Posts
What's the word on the meet before? If ya'll will post by 5 so I can know whether I need to leave early or not.

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK! On the facebook page, Gus stated we will meet at the BWW on fry road at 6PM!

19910 Park Row Dr, Katy, TX 77449

i hope everyone can make it out

Here is my number 832 878 0333

Text me if you guys need information or playing catch up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just bought a used 2013 blue Genesis from Don McGill in Katy last Friday, I can tell the previous owner made some mods, and was wondering if anyone could give some advice as to what all was done, and what I might need to look out for (if anything). Would this be a meet where I might be able to get some information?

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just bought a used 2013 blue Genesis from Don McGill in Katy last Friday, I can tell the previous owner made some mods, and was wondering if anyone could give some advice as to what all was done, and what I might need to look out for (if anything). Would this be a meet where I might be able to get some information?
Sure, some of our peeps are very knowledgeable. Especially Gus(WildBill) and Jeff (a mechanic).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome, I'll try to be there tonight then (coming from the north west side of Houston, so who knows what traffic will be like), probably bringing a friend of mine as well. Look forward to meeting people, and learning more about this awesome car. Should I look for a bunch of Genesis Coupes parked together or something?

·
Untouchable
220 Posts
That's usually what it ends up being. Plus about 4-5 more that we have no idea who they are haha. We're also pretty close to being on time I think, so we should be where we say we are. We'll also be checking the boards and facebook in case you have questions when you get closer if you check from your phone.

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What dub said, we are pretty on time usually!

If i get there early, just look for a baby blue genesis.

·
Russian with a Jewfro
86 Posts
I dont think ill make BWW but I will def. be at the smoothie factory. Ive been wanting to meet some Gennys!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.