Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone make adjustable front control arms for our cars? I bent a front pass side rear control arm and I'd like to upgrade if possible!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Front rear control arm? What? Is it up front where the Steering wheel is at or the rear where these 5 control armss lol

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
CUSCO bro. check GenRacer. They also sell battleversion control arms. Maybe they may have it for the front. I know poweredbymax has a full front end geometry steering angle kit comin out soon.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Cusco front lower control arm is available for $600 from GenRacer.
They also have the tension rod for another $600

but thats $1200 for some adjustability and replacing rubber bushings with heims.

For less than the cost of those Cusco arms you can wait and buy the PBM super angle kit which gives you everything the Cusco arms offer PLUS increased steering angle, roll center correction, improved swaybar endlinks, and all around awesomeness.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
s
Cusco front lower control arm is available for $600 from GenRacer.
They also have the tension rod for another $600

but thats $1200 for some adjustability and replacing rubber bushings with heims.

For less than the cost of those Cusco arms you can wait and buy the PBM super angle kit which gives you everything the Cusco arms offer PLUS increased steering angle, roll center correction, improved swaybar endlinks, and all around awesomeness.
searchc pbm powered by max,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts