Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: '10 Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT Manual Silver $22.5K

I'm selling my 2010 Silver Genesis Coupe 6 speed manual with 14,800 miles. It is the 3.8 Grand Touring with Brown Leather interior and Navigation. It has all of the options, back-up sensors, intelligent key, power dirver's seat, power sunroof, heated seats, bluetooth, parking assist, floor mats, ipod cable, xenon lights, infinity stereo, etc. It is in good condition. The only issue is a small crack on the bottom front bumper due to catching a curb. It is barely noticeable and I will include it in the pics when I get them up. It can even be coverd up by one of the many lip spoilers out there. The rest of the car is great inside and out. Tires have a lot of tread left and there are no scrapes on any wheels.

This is a leased car with a buyout option, so you would be able to pay the dealer and get the title, rather than giving me the money and waiting for a title. If you don't want to go through the dealer we could work something else out and I can get the title to you before or after you take the car. I'm only looking to get what the buyout is so I can get out of the lease, without going through the dealer hassles of ending the lease early. The only reason I am selling is, because I'm trying to buy a house this spring, so I want to get rid of my "fun" car payment.

Price is $22,500. You can email me at [email protected].

I'm located in Hightstown, NJ.

The title is clear and the VIN is KMHHU6KH8AU020872

You can see the Vehicle Report on my ebay listing here:
Gen Coupe Ebay

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sorry, it's taking me too long to get pics up. I haven't been able to get home before dark this week. I will have them up by this weekend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Also, thanks for the giving me the link to the For Sale rules. I should've read them first. The listing is now updated to comply.

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
If you were a little closer to Louisiana, and it was a track model, it would be in my driveway already :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The front bumper has been fixed, so the car is like new and title is clean and clear. Still only looking for $22,500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts