1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

19" OEM Track Wheels without Tires: $500 obo

I am located about 5 miles south of Hartford, CT

I will ship them anywhere in the United States but it will be at the buyers expense

PM me if you are interested

Front Left Wheel - Mint

Rear Left Wheel - Near Mint - Wheel has two tiny rock chips and small scratch from getting the tires mounted

Front Right Wheel - Curb Rash - Touchless car wash wasn't so touchless, messed up my wheel.

Rear Right Wheel - Small Scrape - Also from the same incident at the touchless car wash as above

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump,

I will take offers

These wheels are perfect for someone who wants a set to powder coat or paint.

·
Uses Search Button
839 Posts
Are the dark spots from the car wash where the finish has been scraped off or crap transferred on top of the finish?

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Are the dark spots from the car wash where the finish has been scraped off or crap transferred on top of the finish?
Looks like curb rash.

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the touchless car wash had metal rails running along the side of it which messed the right wheels up

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Yeah the touchless car wash had metal rails running along the side of it which messed the right wheels up
Ouch, I would follow up with that touchless car wash to see if I could get any redemption.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Thanks for the post mcjazzy

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels are no longer for sale, I'm getting these redone in Satin Black rather then getting new wheels.

Mods please close the thread.

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ouch, I would follow up with that touchless car wash to see if I could get any redemption.
I tried, the car wash kept giving me the run around..... I didn't want to deal with it anymore. I no longer use that car wash lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts