Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car has never seen winter, has original paint job and never had any body work (has just a little bit of rust on the driver’s side wheel well and the roof and trunk have been sun faded).

I’ve personally owned this car for 6 years and put at most 20,000km on the engine. It was stored indoors every winter.
The engine is a H22A4 from a 2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, it was installed with 40,000km on it.
Oil changes every 4700km with Mobil 1 full synthetic.
The car has 310,000km on it and the engine now has 80,000km.
Car has a brand new clutch and throw out bearing a new (used w/warranty) transmission, new front and rear brakes, new distributor, new plugs and wires, new battery

A few other upgrades this car has is:
-Forum & Function Type II 18 way adjustable coilovers
-Projector headlights
-Yonaka Racing Ronin seats
-Yonaka engine mounts
-Yonaka axles
-Yonaka dual core aluminum race rad (was never installed, still in box)
-Front and Rear Ractive strut bars
-JVC DVD Deck
-Short Ram air intake
-Mugen side skirts
-Front & Rear Type-R lips

I also have a spare JDM H22 that I’m giving away with the car, the block has been honed out and powder coated black and ready to be re-built, I have almost 2 full sets of internals for it.

The car is being sold AS IS $3800.00 O.B.O.. due to needing a windshield (I’m not replacing it, but I do have the 3 new moldings to go around it)

For any questions call Jason 613-614-2557

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
GLWS another Honda boy into the Genesis World :)

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
My god this is a good deal, I'm gonna taunt my friend sam with it :D

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Wow my cousin may be buying this!! Wander what it would take to get it in the states??

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha yeah yeah.. honda fan boy :p
I love my H22, the way it looks and how it sounds.
All it needed for the dual core race rad was a thin fan or a frount mount pusher fan.
Stock fan/shroud is a tad too wide with the H22 sitting in the engine bay.

To get it into the states, there are shipping companies that come right out of Ottawa.. not sure what it would cost though.
If i parted it out I'd make a lot more than what I'm selling it for.. I just don't want to. Both engines together are worth close to $4500, not to mention the rest of the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts