Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official, the paperwork went through today. I traded in my coupe for a BMW 335xi

The McDonald Hyundai dealer in CO has it - not sure what they will list it at price wise but I bet you can get this for one heck of a deal as it was a trade in with an accident that lowered the value a bit. However the repair job was amazing - check the curse thread for all the details on what happened.

Hit their site up for listing (when its there) and contact info: denver car dealer | denver used car dealer | McDonald Group | Denver Audi, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Subaru, Volvo Dealer | Audi, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Subaru, Volvo Dealer Denver | McDonald Group

Here are the details for the car:

2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track /w Nav - Manual - Nors Grey
Complete record/maint history.
1 Accident - See the curse section under my name for full repair details and you can hit me up with any questions. Car actually felt "better" after the repair since they put in a new front suspension cradle and re-corner balanced.
BRAND NEW (205mi on them) Blizzak LM60 snow tires as well as the Stock pereli's they put on with more than 1/2 tread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts