Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

FS: Brand New Continental Sportcontact 2

1017 Views 15 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  satheian
Selling brand new tire, It was mounted on wheels but never driven what so ever. The sizes are Continental Sportcontact 2= 255/40/19 and 285/35/19. Im selling all four. I paid around $1400+ shipping,each tire cost me $350 each, planning to get around $1200 or obo or Ill consider offer for trade also.
Trying to sell it to local first than if no takes Ill ship out.
Thanks
Only have a one picture but Ill post up more once I get time.
See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Pics?
Ill post pics ASAP tonite, Thanks ^^
Offers up guys. Bump!
and for some reason can not post pics right now but ill updates once i figure out
why sell?
Because i dont have 19" wheels to fit on
BUMP!! guys
I will take OBO
Can not upload the [ics to the forums for some reason.
Thanks
Use imgur.com.
Pic updated. Ill take more pic.
BUMP
Price drop! $1100.
Bump.
NO Interest???
Seriously ............Ill take reasonable offer. I want these gone. Thanks
Sorry you are having a hard time moving these, but even at $1100 I can get Nitto NT05s or Hankook RS3s new shipped to my door cheaper, both of which I prefer over the Continentals.
Sorry you are having a hard time moving these, but even at $1100 I can get Nitto NT05s or Hankook RS3s new shipped to my door cheaper, both of which I prefer over the Continentals.
Different brand different qualities, But what would be the reasonable price?
Thanks
Different brand different qualities, But what would be the reasonable price?
Thanks
If they are brand new, $900 shipped for 19" performance tires would be worth while IMO. I see folks selling their "like new" OEM 19" performance Bridgestones on here for anywhere from $400-$700.
^That $700 always includes all four OEM 19" wheels+tires as far as I have seen.

This sale is rubber only, though I agree that 900 is a reasonable price for four previously owned tires.
A big factor the OP doesn't seem to be considering is that when he bought the tires for 1400, that included a factory warranty (which can vary on length and details of course) but once he resells it to someone else 9/10 of the time, the warranty is non transferrable that that kills value pretty quick for some people.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.