Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

Im selling a set of 3.8 cat deletes.

Full stainless (304), 16gauge 2.5" pipe. Tig Welded.

02-04-11: now $125 shipped!

·
Registered
386 Posts
where are u located?

·
Registered
620 Posts
socks just made and sold me a pair of these and i got them installed last week, so far I'm very happy with them. sounds great with my ark catback, if you've got any questions i'd be glad to help.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Damn. This is tempting.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
I've heard these on Sock's car and they sound great.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just curious, did you do catback and 2nd cat delete at same time? I ask because i have magnaflow catback and am wondering how much of a different sound the cat deletes will do..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did the cat deletes after the magnaflow.

They really open up the magnaflow and bring it a uniform sound. It is a great combo for sure!

·
Livin the Dream
556 Posts
socks made some for me to, sound great with the stillen catback as well

·
Love me some me!!!
301 Posts
I have the last set he had I think. I used them for a short time, I'll sell them to you if you want, pm me

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont have any. i can make more, but i dont have materials to do so, so there would be a delay in them.

·
dbigboi703
286 Posts
i dont have any. i can make more, but i dont have materials to do so, so there would be a delay in them.
when do you think you will be making more?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wont make them unless someone asks me to. It's weird, sometimes ill get 4-5 people at a time that want them, and if i make 2 sets, i could sit on em for months. This all started because I wanted to provide an alternative to the RRM's, which not only were cheaply made, but not quality either.

-Sean

1 - 17 of 17 Posts