Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sigh.....it pains me to do this, but I have to. I work on a military base, and they just opened up the "new" main gate, and it's got some horrible speed bumps, and the most atrocious spike strips you can imagine...needless to say my car scrapes. I am also trying to persuade my wife into letting me buy a new boat, so any extra money towards that will help.

Because of the above mentioned conditions I am selling my BASICALLY brand new ISC coilovers, and my uNavi system out of my car.

The ISC coils have only been on my car for about 500 miles, and now that I've got the ride dialed in they ride really good (even got the wife approval). Because of the fact that they're basically brand new I'd like to get $650 shipped in the lower 48, or $600 picked up in Lynn Haven Florida (32444, Florida panhandle) OBO. They're on my 2010, so if you've got a different year I think you might need to get new end links, I'm not sure though.... :dunno:
Here is a pic.....disregard all of the other stuff in the photo, most of the other goodies are long gone.

Next up is the uNavi system....I don't know a whole lot about this product, as it was in my car when I bought it, but I like it. The screen is in good shape, no scratches or anything like that, and I've got an anti glare screen protector on it. I also have a spare screen protector for it, along with the rear view camera that mounts into where one of the license plate lights goes (not noticeable at all unless you're looking for it...specifically for the Genesis coupe). As soon as you put it into reverse the backup came comes onto the screen. Also included with this is the bezel (not sure if it's type A or B....see the pic). I'd like to get $525 shipped for the uNavi, or $500 picked up. If you want anymore pics of the uNavi let me know, and I can email or text them to you....uploading pics is a pain.

Feel free to email, PM, or text me about anything you might wanna know, and I'll try my best to answer any questions. You can ask any of the people in my other FS thread(http://www.gencoupe.com/private-cla...oler-kit-pa-reflash-module-megan-exhaust.html), I'm a very honest, straight forward person....not looking to rip anyone off, just get rid of some of this stuff.

Email. [email protected]
Ph. 734-740-4481

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
Hmmmmm i want coils but have already spent to much lol, free bump

·
Registered
332 Posts
Willing to sell the UNAVI separately?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price reduced. Cmon guys, I found a damn good deal on a boat and need to pull the trigger before someone else does.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
How low can they go.??

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PRETTY low.....The max ride height in the rear is pretty low.....I have the OEM 19's with 25mm spacers in the rear and it's tucked a tiny bit. You can slam these LOOWWW if you wanted to. I'm not sure exactly how many inches....but LOW.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Morning bump!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
coilovers are gone.

Still have the uNavi unit for sale.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
could u check if they have european maps? :D also: unavi contains the navigation bezel aswell i suppose? or only the unavi unit + back cam?
Bezel is included, I'll have to check on the maps. I know some members are able to use a different program for the navigation and download their own maps and stuff.

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold yesterday! Thanks gencoupe community for buying all my stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.