Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my Genesis and have no use for it. I prefer to sell local in Jacksonville if possible or may decide to ship it depending on the location. Of course buyer will pay for shipping cost. Here are current pics on my ride during the day and night light up pics.

Take care and enjoy :hello:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Darn, FL

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I like how the area around the lights are painted black . . . .I might have to do that to mine

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for taking so long for posting on the forums. Been busy at work and still am lol. Repsonded to a few PMs.

Day bump.

·
Registered
146 Posts
hows the paint? the fit ( seems a little loose under the head light- maybe just the angle) and would you be willing to ship to E3C 1L8 extremely interested

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Go away Jules, your car's gonna be black anyways and I'm sure you can get your own hookup. :p

·
mmmmmmmmatte black
6,523 Posts
Go away Jules, your car's gonna be black anyways and I'm sure you can get your own hookup. :p
Shhh! I ordered my nightshadow in September and still no word of when I'll get it o_O This could be to my house by the end of the year easily, painted, for the same price as I'd be paying for a new, unpainted one that I'd have to drive 3-4 hours to go pick up :p

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Plus you already ordered one!
Be patient and let someone with a red car take this one, sheesh

1 - 20 of 34 Posts