Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rims are in perfect condition not a mark on them.
Rear tires have about 6/32nds tread depth left and fronts have about 8/32nds left.
Local pick up only, location: Hamilton mountain
PM or text me at 9057468436

Asking $700 obo

·
Now with more psssht!
311 Posts
Gaah! Now you post these? Where were you when I was looking for '13s for the last three months? I've purchased some 19's as they were a good deal, otherwise I would have bought these from you pronto. GLWS, I'm sure they'll sell quickly.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Would you sell the wheels alone? I could use another set of OEMs to add to my collection lol.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well, consider it if you dont sell them. I have a few sets of tires already and the Genesis sized tires wont fit on the car I would use them on anyway.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The 2013 set I bought in the fall for the winter I paid $500 for. Id probably offer you $450.

Depreciation lol :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Mint condition rims don't depreciate, not a single mark on these things won't find a cleaner set unless they are fresh from the factory.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
On this site they do. Bought a set of 19's perfect cond for 500 w tires, and only got 475 when I sold them after 2000 miles, Again perfect >.<. Good luck with sale

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i guess u got excited and didn't see the sold 6 months ago sign right above u.....why are u un earthing old threads

·
Registered
425 Posts
i guess u got excited and didn't see the sold 6 months ago sign right above u.....why are u un earthing old threads
Not to mention low balling...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts