Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Absolutely perfect condition. Getting rid of it cause I just got a new CF trunk. Asking $250 + shipping (fedex). PM me if you are interested :D

dustinmcgrew at me.com

·
Obsessed
1,186 Posts
dmcgrew,

Would it be possible for you to post some pictures of your new CF trunk installed? That'd be awesome. I want to see how it fits compared to what mine looked like when I tried to install it, particularly around the rear windshield seal. Is there a gap on yours, as well? Thanks, man. GLWS.

Jeff

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dmcgrew,

Would it be possible for you to post some pictures of your new CF trunk installed? That'd be awesome. I want to see how it fits compared to what mine looked like when I tried to install it, particularly around the rear windshield seal. Is there a gap on yours, as well? Thanks, man. GLWS.

Jeff
Yeah here's a few pics I took. Not sure if they're the exact angle you're looking for though.

·
Obsessed
1,186 Posts
That's perfect, thanks, brother. Looking great, btw. So clean.

·
Registered
332 Posts
looks great man i have the same trunk but im feeling iffy about painting it lol. That was the plan but damn do i feel bad painting the CF now haha.

Looks great though, i have a 2011 white r-spec with 2013 tails so i guess thats exactly how mine would look.

how much did it cost you to paint?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pm shipped to 76543

1 - 6 of 6 Posts