Asking $85.00, UPS shipping included to lower 48 states (see bottom post for details).
Up for sale is this barely used OBX LWCP for the 3.8 V6 GC. This unit weighs in a super light .916 lbs. Comparably the stock crank pulley is a hefty 4.4 lbs.
Precision CNC machined from a solid block of T6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, this is one of the most AFFORDABLE mods one can do for their 3.8.
You know what it's for, what it does, so snag it up for a great price.
Tools required: 24" minimum length breaker bar, torque wrench capable of 220 ft lbs, 22mm socket needed for the crank pulley bolt and a 19mm socket needed to move the tensioner to slip the belt off.
Installation is as follows:
- Stick it in 6th
- Yank the e-brake like a champ
- Loosen the crank bolt (the crank will move a few degrees due to the sprung clutch hub and dual mass flywheel)
- Slip off the belt
- Replace the pulley
- Have your friend (hot lady friends recommended) stand on the brakes
- Tighten the crank bolt to 215-220 ft lbs (be sure to flex for hot lady friend)
- Slip the belt back on
- Chug a beer with your friend 'cause your done (chug additional as needed for not so hot lady friends)
FSM spec sheet with belt outline and torque values included. Brand new I paid $102 shipped.
Only has about 100 miles on it so I'm asking $85 with included shipping to the lower 48 states only via Paypal ([email protected]). UPS tracking provided.