Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used about a year. It worked fine for me, nice little bump in power. Removed because I no longer own the vehicle.

$40 shipped in the US.

Thanks!

--Colin

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
no pics? wtf is a RRM Next Stage Power Pro 2.0t?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, CrookedH. Here's a pic.

As for contact info, I prefer PM. I have no desire to post my e-mail address in a public forum. I will give it out to any serious buyer.

Please research before contacting me. There are many threads about this device on the forum here. There's a lot of controversy about these (and especially the company that made them) and I would prefer to sell to a knowledgeable buyer. As stated, it worked great for me. Not trying to be a jerk, just a conscientious seller.

If you have a valid question about my experiences with it, then I'll be glad to answer. If you don't know what it is and can't be bothered to look it up, then it's probably not for you. :p

--Colin

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Before and after dyno?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I thought there were issues with this product? Didn't give the HP it claimed, threw a cel. They may have fixed the problem but I haven't anything.

·
Premium Member
16,005 Posts
its does the same thing that a MAP clamp hack does, which isn't good for the motor, and with too much boost, will pop the motor.

Its use so that you won't throw a CEL when running higher than average boost, but doesn't do anything for spark and fuel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.