Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS!!

Base model front calipers - $50
Perfect cores for painting to reduce down time or to convert car to base brakes to sell Brembos to use money to buy bigger brakes.

Kicker KV2 crossover - $25
Tunable crossover with high and low pass adjustability.

Base model front speakers - $10
Used, perfect condition, average listening volume was 10~14 with AVC turned on.

Magnaflow Muffler 12267 - $120
Brand new in box, never used. 3" inlet, dual 2.5" outlets, good for over 450hp. Was going to be used for custom exhaust however plans changed.

Stock Coolant overflow tank - $25
Used, works flawlessly.

Clutchmasters FX200 clutch kit - $100
Good for core return or rebuild. Pressure plate needs to be resurfaced otherwise works excellent, clutch surface useless got oil on it, need to be rebuilt (less than half the cost of buying new for the same thing).

Stock 2.0T clutch/pressure plate - $50
Used, but still able to handle stock output, good for R&D or returning a coupe to stock to trade/sell. Does not slip.

Cosworth 4B11T head gasket - $50
Never compressed, used only for fitment verification, not recommended for use on BK20's but some have used with no issue.

Pioneer amplifier - $40
Used, works perfectly, was never overloaded or ran at 100%.

Stock con rods- $50
2010 rods from a 2008 built block. Come with green bearings in excellent shape but I recommend replacing those as well though. Engine was never tuned and zero compression issues. Strongly recommend replacing the end cap bolts.
(pistons are sold)

Old engine bolts - $35
Not recommened for use in a block, best used for R&D, warning, heavy. Main, head, cam and flywheel bolts

Varrstoen Valve Stems - $40
I've got brand new never used sets of VarrsToen valve stems. I ordered them for my ForgeStar rims however they arrived very very late and I went a different route so now I don't need them.

OEM passenger side mirror - $65
Used, Canada Spec, not power folding, heated mirror, no turn signals.

2010 single disc CD player from OE headunit - $20
Came out of a perfectly functioning headunit, great replacement if yours skips/doesn't play CD's anymore

upcoming parts when I've got pics;
Rebuilt TD04-13T CHRA, perfect for core for 19T upgrade, needs balance (have to do anyways if you upgrade the compressor). - $100

more as I find them :)

Contact Info: Feel free to PM me or email me at snoopy0812 (at) hotmail.com, buyer will be provided a phone number.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
For anyone interested, a lil FYI. The part number for the specific Bosch 4.2 LSU used with the WB2 is 48292001, per their tech support. Mine got jacked up so I had to order another last night. Cheapest I found was Ballenger Motorsports.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
i'm eventually going to need that vacuum block... just not now... pm me price shipped 07621

·
Super Moderator
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM's replied.

stylesp,
if I ever do, I'll let you know. But I will warn you, it's basically a security cap, damn thing is f*cking near impossible to remove when the engine is warm without a screwdriver or some sort of pry.

I've got a buyer lined up for the passenger side headlamp, just need a buyer for the drivers side!!
Shipping to most of Canada is only $30 w/tracking and insurance!!

I also ship to anywhere!! Not just US or Canada.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
I'm curious about the vacuum block. I like the idea of "cleaner" install as far as the boost guage goes... Tell me more.

·
Super Moderator
13,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a vacuum block... don't really know what to add to what I first posted. :p

I've got all the connectors, all you'd need is some liquid pipe sealant to ensure no leaks and plugs for whatever you don't (I don't have plugs). It's a pass through style so you can techincally hook it up pretty much anywhere and mount it anywhere under the hood without needing T's.

·
PG.1
1,146 Posts
interested in the guage pod pm me please would like to work with you.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts