Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

FS: Sony VAIO Gaming Laptop

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  pc002 
#1 ·
Selling my Sony VAIO Gaming laptop. When I bought this laptop three years ago, I paid $1600 for it as it was a high end gaming rig, and it still is. It's very capable of playing just about any computer game out there today. I'm selling it because I bought a new laptop and no longer need this one. The laptop works fine, it is very fast and smooth. No viruses that I know of and it was scanned for spyware/malware (and removed) at least once a month while I was using it. The ONLY down side about this laptop is that the battery is shot, if it isn't plugged in, the battery will only last about 20 minutes. This problem is normal for laptops and can be easily fixed by replacing the battery with a new one. I'm asking for $400 + shipping and I feel it's a very fair price considering this once was a $1600 laptop and is still more capable than many other laptops out there today in my opinion. The laptop has been cleaned out as best I could, there may be a few files lingering here and there but for the most part it's been flushed out aside from the necessary computer files and the programs I chose to leave installed for the buyer.

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.1 GHz processor
4GB RAM
17" Ultra bright screen
450GB Hard drive
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 w/ 2GB memory
Webcam
CD/DVD Player and Burner drive

Laptop comes with Microsoft Office 2007 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 installed, ready to use.

Call/Text Julian @ 808-224-8231
Serious buyers only please

See less See more
#2 ·
Selling my Sony VAIO Gaming laptop. When I bought this laptop three years ago, I paid $1600 for it as it was a high end gaming rig, and it still is. It's very capable of playing just about any computer game out there today. I'm selling it because I bought a new laptop and no longer need this one. The laptop works fine, it is very fast and smooth. No viruses that I know of and it was scanned for spyware/malware (and removed) at least once a month while I was using it. The ONLY down side about this laptop is that the battery is shot, if it isn't plugged in, the battery will only last about 20 minutes. This problem is normal for laptops and can be easily fixed by replacing the battery with a new one. I'm asking for $400 + shipping and I feel it's a very fair price considering this once was a $1600 laptop and is still more capable than many other laptops out there today in my opinion. The laptop has been cleaned out as best I could, there may be a few files lingering here and there but for the most part it's been flushed out aside from the necessary computer files and the programs I chose to leave installed for the buyer.

Specs:
4GB RAM
17" Ultra bright screen
450GB Hard drive
Webcam

Laptop comes with Microsoft Office 2007 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 installed, ready to use.

Thats too expensive

#4 ·
Selling my Sony VAIO Gaming laptop. When I bought this laptop three years ago, I paid $1600 for it as it was a high end gaming rig, and it still is. It's very capable of playing just about any computer game out there today. I'm selling it because I bought a new laptop and no longer need this one. The laptop works fine, it is very fast and smooth. No viruses that I know of and it was scanned for spyware/malware (and removed) at least once a month while I was using it. The ONLY down side about this laptop is that the battery is shot, if it isn't plugged in, the battery will only last about 20 minutes. This problem is normal for laptops and can be easily fixed by replacing the battery with a new one. I'm asking for $400 + shipping and I feel it's a very fair price considering this once was a $1600 laptop and is still more capable than many other laptops out there today in my opinion. The laptop motherboard has been cleaned out as best I could, there may be a few files lingering here and there but for the most part it's been flushed out aside from the necessary computer files and the programs I chose to leave installed for the buyer.

Specs:
4GB RAM
17" Ultra bright screen
450GB Hard drive
Webcam

I really love Sony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.