Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Track struts with Eibach Pro-Kit

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Master Vu 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
For Sale: Eibach Pro-kit Springs with oem track struts

looking for $360 shipped PM or call me with your best offer.

682-667-8010
-Kevin.

This is very reasonable guys. It's honestly a very very fair price to ask imo, its cheap for pre assembled lowering springs on track struts. Considering shipping is around $40 ish

Used ProKit Springs = 150ish
Installation of Springs = 200ish
OEM struts = I have no friggin idea, but $350 - $400 = $50? OMFG thats a steal.

Not to mention $40 in shipping.

Should i be asking for more?

#4 ·
only selling them together man sorry,

#3 ·
Why are you selling, Kevin? Upgrading to coils? If so, let me know! I can hook you up!!!

#7 ·
there changed. This is very reasonable guys. It's honestly a very very fair price to ask imo, its cheap for pre assembled lowering springs on track struts. Considering shipping is around $40 ish

Used sportlines = 150ish
Installation of sportlines = 200ish
OEM struts = I have no friggin idea, but 350 - 400 = 50? OMFG thats a steal.

Not to mention $40 in shipping.

Should i be asking for more?

#9 ·
8k springs, 18k struts.

#12 ·
I will post up pictures tmr morning,

#18 ·
Its all 4 prokit springs and yes 4 struts.

Sorry naked, have been worrying about getting my coupe in for a leak I'm the rear diff. been preoccupied with that all day. I'm in a fully loaded sedan now. :)

#22 ·
HAHAHAHAAHAH

Only laughing because mines at the dealer too getting the right axle seal replaced.... again...

#20 ·
:( lol. 2k easier said than done. Should I start selling myself? Wanna pimp me out vu? Small asian willing to please.

Lol. trying to empty my garage for now. See how much I can get for the stuff.

#21 ·
aren't these on your car? what are you running on if you sell out your suspension? running on Hopes and Dreams? lol Last time we spoke your car only just had the springs. did you go coil-overs? which ones? "Small Asian and willing to please huh?" is that what she said? hahahaha

#23 ·
I'm on bc coilovers now. pretty smooth ride. And she said she'd love me long time.

#24 ·
dont you mean short time? hehe small asian guy willing to please! lol you set your self up for that bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.