Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
morning bump!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It says it in the other thread....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't see it. haha.

$525 shipped in the US. That includes everything the uNavi needs, plus the rear view camera setup, and the bezel shown in the pic (also on the other thread).

How much for unavi shipped to 92804? I'm in Cali

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
The SFGenKid
782 Posts
Does this have the most recent update? Does this one come with the vehicle monitoring? I'm not even sure that went through actually but just lmk. May be interested

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly have no idea what updates it has.....from what I understand from reading around on the forums you can go into the files and update them yourself. I'm also unsure about the vehicle monitoring...... If anyone has any knowledge of this uNavi they can let me know what to look for and I can check the files and see what I've actually got.

This unit was in my car when I bought it.....that's why I don't know anything about it. The only thing I use it for is a display for my radio.....that's kinda why I'm willing to let it go, it's a waste for me to keep it and not use it.

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Does this have the most recent update? Does this one come with the vehicle monitoring? I'm not even sure that went through actually but just lmk. May be interested

uNavi never finished getting that feature finished sadly

·
Registered
396 Posts
not trying to lowball

but if you're willing to ship to 92614 for $400, let me know.

GLWS otherwise, and a friendly BUMP.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.