Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CP-E 2.0T Intake $230 shipped (continental us) $210 local pickup (Pending sale)
Edit: rubbed spots have been touched up, looks good now.

A couple spots that were rubbing on the car, spots shown in pics below. About 15K miles on it.

Evo X Injectors SOLD

Not sure of mileage. Bought them from Kamkaze and then found out they flow the same as the DW 550's. No use for them since I already have DW 550's.

Dynojet WB2 SOLD

Bought it from another forum member (eclee?) It was only used for like 1000 miles on his car and I never got around to installing it on my wifes car.

I'll also be selling an MXP cat back exhaust, Dynojet CMD, Tsukuba red LED turn signals, and some 15mm spacers after I pull the parts off the car this weekend. We're trading my wifes car in for something a little bigger so it's going back to stock. If anyone is interested in those parts you can PM me an offer.

Paypal only (unless local pickup)
[email protected]
Austin, Tx

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
I can vouch for crookedh, the injectors have roughly 4k on them.

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Those injectors, a proper cmd tune, and bolts ons should net me... round about 220whp?

5 A/T Trans

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
By all means my friend, go ahead.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can vouch for crookedh, the injectors have roughly 4k on them.
Gracias

Those injectors, a proper cmd tune, and bolts ons should net me... round about 220whp?

5 A/T Trans
Full bolt ons would be close, my wifes coupe made right at 200whp and 220wtq with tune, intake, and cat back.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Injectors and wb2 gone pending payment tomorrow.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
payment sent for WB2 and injectors
They'll be shipping out today if I can get home early enough from work. Worst case tomorrow morning. Thanks!!

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
The SFGenKid
782 Posts
I justhave a quick question are the evo x injectors a perfect fit?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump. Price dropped on CP-E intake

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Interested in intake. Do u have everything including intall instruction...I had one on order and damn vendor failed to tell me it was on backorder

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Interested in intake. Do u have everything including intall instruction...I had one on order and damn vendor failed to tell me it was on backorder
Not sure if I have the instructions still but everything else is there. I'll see if I have the instructions later tonight though. It's pretty easy to install.

Take out the stock intake, transfer rubber mounts from OEM intake to CP-E intake (pull metal rings out of center of rubber to remove rubber mounts), put the cp-e box in place, make sure OEM snorkel lines up, tighten down screws, put small end of tube on the turbo, put big end of tube on the back of the CP-E intake, enjoy extra power and noise.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Shoot me a PM

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Intake sold pending payment in the next few days.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts