Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is now garaged, and I don't need this anymore. Though it worked great when I did need it and used it. It is easy to put on and takes maybe 45 secs and rolls up plenty small and was stored in the trunk (when not wet) and didn't take up much room at all.

It has two mirror pockets and an XM attena pocket.

WeatherShield® HP Custom-Fit Car Covers for 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t Track Coupe (2 Door)

Here is a little video I made showing the water beading capabilities of it. Most of it runs off as you can see, and the little bit that stays behind will be sitting pretty high on the fabric and will not cause any water marks on your paint and will also blow off quite easily as well.

video link

It cost $316 brand new. I am asking $275 shipped obo.

Thank you for your time.

·
Wants to go back to Cali
1,365 Posts
I've been looking for a cover.
Still up for grabs?

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is pretty snug, though it won't stay with galeforce winds (ask how I know lol) but it comes with two gormets in the center to tie it down, and I added 4 more grommets to the wheels, so you could tie them down even better if you wished.

But I would guess winds up to 10 mph it will stay on fine, it was a rain/snow storm that it blew off and forced me to add the other grommets, never had problems other than that. You can see how 'tight' it is kind of by looking at the rear fendor outline and the front bumper lines.

YGPM

·
Wants to go back to Cali
1,365 Posts
Sorry to hijack but one thing I noticed about it that it won't fit snug if you have gc tuner diffuser or any other kits that affects the cover to fit loosely on certain areas.

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did you "notice" this? Do you have one? Or is this just some guess?

I can take pics of it to show how much underhang/extra there is left, I don't see any issues with an aftermarket bumper or diffusor and the fitting.

·
Wants to go back to Cali
1,365 Posts
I noticed it because I have one. The same exact cover too

·
Knows some stuff...
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have any pics, I just find it hard to believe. I didn' think the diffusor was THAT much bigger and I thought the cover had plenty of overhang.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
What the lowest you would take for this shipped to 24740!?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have a used Coverking Satin Stretch car cover [black indoor only] like brand new asking $125.00 if anyone is interested. It was for my 2013 3.8 Track that I recently sold. PM me if your interested and I could send you pic's or email me at [email protected] was over $300.00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts