Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if anyone has installed the garrett intercooler with ingen hard pipes and if the did could i see pictures

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i bought the garrett 500 hp intercooler from a vendor on here to hook up to my stock pipes so i didnt waste money cause i already had injen pipes i was wondering how you hook them up because it came with no silcone pipes just the intercooler and the mounting brackets

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no it only came with the bracket i was pretty pissed off and called the guy back and he said im gunna have to find some its bull crap since i spent 600 thinking it came with all that stuff

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all it came with was the intercooler and mounting brackets and that it i gotta wait till i put it on to get the right sizes to order some

·
Registered
267 Posts
Samco is used by the formula one..it's a UK company I think...really high quality stuff..SFR uses them for their intercooler. try asking them if they have extra ones??

·
Registered
646 Posts
garret doesnt "make" intercoolers for the Gencoupe... They sell intercooler cores that companies use in this case.

I pimped an AGP Turbo race FMIC kit while I had my gencoupe... it used the largest core they could fit under the front bumper with a new engineered crashbar and the like. Great products and I cant say enough about the guys there.

·
Spy
1,304 Posts
Probably pointless thread revival but I will have pics soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts