Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i dont know is someone try this but do you think that a boost gauge can inter in the oem pannel if i make one hole or i will not inter? cause i dont whant to by the 3 slot pannel i just whant the boost gauge.
thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was on the left pânel deside the window but to the left of the speed sight do great job:point:

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
Cpe center pod anyone?
TBH, CP-e Gauge pod is becoming more and more the "Duke Nukem" of pods for the GC market....1.5 years in the making and going....

I got my coupe in October 2009, and this was already being R&D'ed, now it's February 2011 and it's still not out...

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
how much is that gauge?
The Aeroforce Interceptor runs about $225 normally, but I picked one up a good while back for about $180 through a vendor on the other site that was running a special. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
TBH, CP-e Gauge pod is becoming more and more the "Duke Nukem" of pods for the GC market....1.5 years in the making and going....

I got my coupe in October 2009, and this was already being R&D'ed, now it's February 2011 and it's still not out...
And now Havoc is making one http://www.gencoupe.com/havoc-motorsports/47412-havoc-tri-gauge-pod-teaser.html

I think CP-E has taken so long with theirs because their molding company stole the design or something like that (remember reading about it in their thread).

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
interesting....

had mine for awhile.. just need to finish it up.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
If your gauges are angled towards the driver which it looks like..^^^^^..I WANT ONE PLEASE!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts