Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
House of Sound BlackTrack
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BTRcc Dyno Day AZ Raceworx. Tba late spring 2013

Just got done working out details with Sam at BTRcc. Need at least 15 more deposits to book.

Pricing:
$550 for*cars*with basic bolt ons
$650 for cars with injector changes
$750 for cars with*turbo*upgrades, nitrous upgrades, or any other MAJOR changes.

If you would like, BTRcc can provide Extra ECU's as well so you can keep your stock one untouched

3.8 = $360
2.0 = $260

Dyno fees are seperate. It usually takes about one hour per car if the load on and off times are fairly quick
Once 10 are signed up we confirm a date.
1/2 of the total non-refundable deposit is required, once the deposit is in we confirm the event.
Once event is confirmed the other 1/2 of the payments are required. Lets get it done. Food and drinks will be on site. Swaggin Wagon BBQ on Deck!!!

Paid. Day1
1.NYTFURY

Day 2

Interested, payment pending

Event is hopefully late April, early May, depending on how fast spots book.

Contact Sam @ CUGC or Sean @ AZRACEWORX for address, directions, update on dates. Payment made to BTRcc or AZRACEWORX PayPal, debit, credit, or cash / money order to azraceworx.

PM or reply ASAP. We all need custom maps. Canned tunes don't like our climate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
House of Sound BlackTrack
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. You still planning on a 5.0? My friend Sean at AZRW (dyno shop owner) just. Traded his 478whp gc for a 13 5.0 and has it tuned to over 410 on 91 with factory airbox and some flowmasters. For effect he added a 150 shot. JewishThunder bought all of his big turbo/standalone before he traded in.

You should look em up if you go 5.0 he has done a zillion already and writes custom software for ford, gm, Honda, and more.

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Thanks. You still planning on a 5.0? My friend Sean at AZRW (dyno shop owner) just. Traded his 478whp gc for a 13 5.0 and has it tuned to over 410 on 91 with factory airbox and some flowmasters. For effect he added a 150 shot. JewishThunder bought all of his big turbo/standalone before he traded in.

You should look em up if you go 5.0 he has done a zillion already and writes custom software for ford, gm, Honda, and more.

That's the plan for now. I'm gonna be shooting for 500whp... so i'll definitely hit Sean up then. Just gotta sell the GC first... Trying to avoid a part out and trading in lol

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
^^ Join our FB pages there is a SFR Tuning Day in PHX on September 7th happening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts