Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· GEEZISS Coupe
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the search and didn't find anything.

I didn't find any info and was wondering if the 3.8 r-spec will be released in Canada? I know the recent info was confirmed for USA, but nothing about Canadian releases?

Sort of can't afford a 3.8GT at the moment and the r-spec has really caught my eye

TIA!:D

· Registered
510 Posts
I used the search and didn't find anything.

I didn't find any info and was wondering if the 3.8 r-spec will be released in Canada? I know the recent info was confirmed for USA, but nothing about Canadian releases?

Sort of can't afford a 3.8GT at the moment and the r-spec has really caught my eye

TIA!:D
I would say probably not.
We didn't get the R-spec 2.0t, so I don't expect that we'll the get the R-spec 3.8

Get the base model 3.8 if you can't afford the GT. It's a pretty fantastic car as it is.

· Registered
130 Posts
I tried to get an Rspec 2.0T when it originally came out back in Late July, but the dealer told me that package is only available in the US. It really sucks because its roughly 3gs cheaper than track. I really love the r spec though

· ///H Power
866 Posts
Canada doesnt have the market for an R-SPEC model... we have enough people on the forum interested but general public wont go for it. According to my sales guy, theres only 10-20% market share for GC 6speed manual but on the forum it's 80-90% manual drivers.

· GEEZISS Coupe
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully there will be an r-spec. It would be so much easier for me to afford. It's just too bad the r-spec doesn't come with HIDs ad push button start, wish I could have those with an r-spec

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.