Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've googled everywhere for this and the dealer had no idea what I was talking about but in some cars with push-button start you can hold a few buttons down on the key fob and the windows/sundroof will open before you get to the vehicle to vent the hot air...does the gen coupe do this?

Lastly, for anyone that owns a 3.8 Track I read somewhere when first researching the car that it had the aluminum illuminated door sills (like the Lexus is350) can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Genesis Coupe does not come with either of these features, regardless of trim level. At least not in North America. There are some differences in equipment in other markets though, for example power folding mirrors in Korea.

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
^^^ You're 3/4 right. No the car does not have the feature to let the windows down from the key fob. But the GenCoupe 3.8 Track does have aluminum door sills, but they aren't illuminated. My Canadian spec 3.8 Base has them as well (maybe the USDM has them on the 3.8 GT too?), the nice/cool thing about them is that you can still see them even when the door is shut.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've googled everywhere for this and the dealer had no idea what I was talking about but in some cars with push-button start you can hold a few buttons down on the key fob and the windows/sundroof will open before you get to the vehicle to vent the hot air...does the gen coupe do this?

Lastly, for anyone that owns a 3.8 Track I read somewhere when first researching the car that it had the aluminum illuminated door sills (like the Lexus is350) can anyone confirm this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts