Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 789 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
List updated again.

My bank account still has some limit lol. I also daily drive my car so I want something not too crazy and eventually I might upgrade to a FP red BB turbo :D
Nice setup man! You're going to need that Red sooner than later to stay on the list though. You juuuust barely made it.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Sigh.... 35 more days until I am at the top of the 3.8 list(hopefully 35 days)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
**gencoupe.com heavy hitters thread! High horsepower, fast cars enter**

Does Ark's 4.0-stroked, 553whp go in here? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
SFR parted out.. So no dice..

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
A few other cars listed are parted out or sold and now unknown status. Owner has to post up the sheets though...

Should get Rhys to post a dyno too, maybe those V6s would push the <300whp dynos off the list ;) :):gc-wmscared0016:

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
hangs head in shame, pretends to kick a little rock, says in low kid like (just got punished during recess) respectful voice.. yes sir. we're sorry... come on guys, lets go laugh at the hondas.. :)

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
hangs head in shame, pretends to kick a little rock, says in low kid like (just got punished during recess) respectful voice.. yes sir. we're sorry... come on guys, lets go laugh at the hondas.. :)
Now go play with your friends...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
haha yes!

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
hey bro,,, I think you and I might be the new bullies in school. lol Lets go steal all their lunch money and use for mods. lol

·
Frenchy
689 Posts
List updated again.

Nice setup man! You're going to need that Red sooner than later to stay on the list though. You juuuust barely made it.
Thanks. Yeah it's a close call to make the list. The car is still at BR until I get it shipped back here in a month or so. didn't even drive it yet lol

·
SUN&#9733;WORKS
56,362 Posts
As stated in the original rules:

Smack talk to the slower cars is allowed, just keep it clean. No below the belt hits.
:rofl:

·
GTX3582R ;-)
80 Posts

·
Banned
550 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Snagged JoFerralls from the end of the video. If TXS can get a better one let me know...

Too lazy to update the first post now but will do that later today.

341 - 360 of 789 Posts