781 - 789 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
updated numbers...
2014 genesis coupe R-spec M/T trans
built sleeved 2.0T, built head. PTE [email protected]
718whp/501lb-ft no e.t. available

figured out my spark issue, new oem Denso plugs, .018" gap.

·
Registered
747 Posts
updated numbers...
2014 genesis coupe r-spec m/t trans
built sleeved 2.0t, built head. Pte [email protected]
718whp/501lb-ft no e.t. Available

figured out my spark issue, new oem denso plugs, .018" gap.

impressive!!!!!

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Well, not that we were ever added to the list, but for myself you don't have to worry about it now. One of the unfortunate victims of Hurricane Harvey was my beautiful white winged Pegasus. She took water up to her dashboard in the garage, was declared a total loss, and I stripped her for as much as I could and turned her over to insurance. She was issued a non-rebuildable title, so I couldn't keep her and rebuild her. But don't worry, I'll be back eventually.

·
Reader of many threads
1,424 Posts
Well, not that we were ever added to the list, but for myself you don't have to worry about it now. One of the unfortunate victims of Hurricane Harvey was my beautiful white winged Pegasus. She took water up to her dashboard in the garage, was declared a total loss, and I stripped her for as much as I could and turned her over to insurance. She was issued a non-rebuildable title, so I couldn't keep her and rebuild her. But don't worry, I'll be back eventually.
:( unicorn turbo v6 toasted. that hurts. Hope you get back on your feet quick and build another strong coupe!

·
Newb level: Expert
427 Posts
Nice numbers.

Here is my own on the dyno with the master magician himself, Sam Lee.

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Nice, Dustin!

781 - 789 of 789 Posts