Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, in the ever growing Gencoupe scene with everyone being busy with they're own life, it becomes hard for us to meet up. I along with Vu_Deezy have planned a Gencoupe cruise for all Gens in the Killeen, Temple, Austin area. All surrounding areas are more then welcome to join. We have set the date as April 20, 2013. It's still in the planning stages and any ideas will be greatly appreciated and considered. We plan on cruising to Round Rock and meeting at K1 Speed. its an indoor go cart track. We arent talking about any regular old go cars, we are talking 20hp Go carts. We need a minimum of 8 people to book an actual race day. Here is the link. Y'all can check it out and let me know what y'all think.

http://www.k1speed.com/adult-parties.html

We can either do the

Mini Grand Prix. $49 per person

Grand Prix $60 per person.

Check the link for more details on how it works.

Again we would meet up and cruise to Round Rock and have lunch at some place in Round Rock, then cruise over to the K1 Speed facility.

Please let me know who is down that way when it gets closer I can get a good head count and call and make the reservation.

More info to come

So far going
1. PR_Gen787
2. Vu_Deezy
3. Spooled

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
117 Posts
it'll be fun they said! =) lets go people, we always talk about how bad the GC community is about getting together, so here's our chance. pm us with your number and name along with username. look forward to the responses!

·
Registered
262 Posts
so what happened with this? Sorry i didnt see this til now...
If this never happened, can we try again?

·
Ryan Whitt
371 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
bump im in

·
Registered
262 Posts
i guess sofar we have 4.. and i have another friend but not july.. if its not going to happen pretty soon, the count in him as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts