Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, after seeing how the decals turned out here http://www.gencoupe.com/media/53126-design-mine-custom-sticker.html#post568352

I was wondering if anyone around ottawa would like a set with "ontario" or "ottawa" on them.

The reason I ask is because we always get boned shipping things out of the states, so I was thinking of just doing a group buy. I'll take the hit on shipping just cause I wanna see more gens repping this forum, it'll be easier to identify the cool people around the city too :cool:

I'm only asking around the city since I don't really feel like traveling all over god's green acres to deliver them. But I suppose I can snail mail a few to people as well (envelopes are cheap).

Let me know if you guys are in, he charges $9 per decal, but drops to $7 if we get a decent sized group buy (10 stickers total or more). Plus, it'd give us an excuse to have a winter meet, so I can distribute :D

Current list of buyers:
1. pwned88 (2x all-white w/"ontario" in red) Donated by DesignMine, Ty!
2. CanadianEH (2x all-white w/"ontario" in red) paid, shipped
3. Septerra
4. Boozysmurf (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
5. SinSina paid, shipped
6. Spool2Go (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red)
7. Genesis2.0
8. OttawaRed2.0t (2x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
9. ManOnFire (Custom design, bought, paid, shipped.)
10. 2.0TCoupeL (1x all-white w/"ottawa" in red) paid, shipped
11. ByByCavalier (1x all-white w/"ontario" in red) paid, shipped
12. 2011Genesis paid, shipped

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deal! any chances for a group discount? how many would it take? <nudge nudge, poke, prod> hah :p

·
Registered
248 Posts
Deal! any chances for a group discount? how many would it take? <nudge nudge, poke, prod> hah :p
Absolutely, no problem there. Two color decals are usually $9 and single color $8.

If you guys order 10 or more and keep them a t 6" long I will do them for $7 two color and $6 single color PLUS actual shipping.

Those prices are for a single order shipped to 1 place.

Daryl

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, if people sign up I'll get everyone to send you their order, then just ship them all to my place, I'll eat the shipping like I mentioned earlier. Then your handiwork will be all around the capital. Flawless. :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
Dice. Count me in for one!

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
What the hell, I'll go in. Not 100% sure it'll make it onto the car (I've never been a big fan of anything in the windows) but I wouldn't mind havin' 'em.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
What the hell, I'll go in. Not 100% sure it'll make it onto the car (I've never been a big fan of anything in the windows) but I wouldn't mind havin' 'em.
Same here, I'm not a fan of stickers on the exterior of the car but I figured it might help advertise this site and in turn maybe have some new faces at our meets during the warmer months. That and the guy doing these ( Daryl, great person to work with btw ) seems to do an awesome job on his decals so I certainly won't mind having them on the car.

Mine will be a little different, I'm not from Ontario so I figured I should go with a more generic decal.

Here's the rough version of the one I'm going with...

·
Señor Member
979 Posts
Im in for a two color. I like ManOnFire`s design Id definitely be in for that.
If were gonna attach a location to it Id like either Ontario or Toronto.

Let me know :D

PS how small are these. If theyre small enough I MIGHT take two for my rear windows.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll keep updating the first post with a list of people, I like MoF's design the best, I'm just sticking with more white since my coupe is white. If you decide how you want you sticker done I can put that in the list next to your name (for the sake of keeping track)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'll keep updating the first post with a list of people, I like MoF's design the best, I'm just sticking with more white since my coupe is white. If you decide how you want you sticker done I can put that in the list next to your name (for the sake of keeping track)
That sounds like a good plan. I'll use the same body in white and do the lettering however it is on the list. If we get the order done by wednesday at 6pm I can have them out thursday, if not it will be next week since I'll be out of town.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There, got the list running, let me know what style you've decided on and I'll post it next to your name on the list.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I'll get 1 but with Ottawa in red. I'm in no rush to get it either.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts