Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
pwned can you mark the following paid and shipped in your list?

Thanks!

Man On Fire
CanadianEH
ByByCavalier
OttawaRed2.0t
2011Genesis
2.0TCoupeL

·
Registered
624 Posts
i want 2x like this

(gencoupe.com<white)
.........south-east using the design from this

could you also mirror one of them so i can place them on both sides of my rear glass and have them both facing forward ?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
could you also mirror one of them so i can place them on both sides of my rear glass and have them both facing forward ?
Just remember, if he does this they won't be the same, the text would have to be lowered to put the capital G under the hood of the silhouette of the car and it won't look as sleek.

I was going to ask if he could do this with mine also, but I wanted both decals to be the same.

·
Registered
624 Posts
hmmm... could you show a sample of a mirrored car with a lower case G maybe to retain the flushness .. i dont want to be complicated but i would pay you for your help

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hey, sorry for the delay, work back-handed me in the face and I've been ultra-busy since thursday, should go back to normal now.

List updated, if I missed anybody let me know :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ok guys I am back in town. For those of you on the list, pm me for payment info and I will start putting the bulk shipment together to send to pwned88.

Thanks,
Daryl

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Just a follow up, I got my decals today and from what I can see through the backing they look flawless. 7 business days to arrive from the US via the postal service, not too shabby. :)

Thanks Daryl. :bigthumbup:

EDIT: Stuck the crooked one on my computer case, looks great on a black background...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just a follow up, I got my decals today and from what I can see through the backing they look flawless. 7 business days to arrive from the US via the postal service, not too shabby. :)

Thanks Daryl. :bigthumbup:

EDIT: Stuck the crooked one on my computer case, looks great on a black background...

Glad you like them but just a note to everyone, I sent him an extra at no charge that I considered a blem because it was a little crooked. That wasn't his finished product that he paid for LOL

41 - 60 of 163 Posts