Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
:B
856 Posts
seems like most of the people who ordered are from ontario, how about vancouver canada?

let me know!

·
856 Posts
damn so i don't get the group buy rate? :(

·
856 Posts
ahhh okay no big deal then
is shipping to all of canada $1 then?

·
Registered
44 Posts
wouldnt mind to get in this.. wondering if theres any other color but red, for the "ontario" part.. looking for lime green, or a blue? if not then ill just take the red:wtc:......only want 1

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
Got mine last week, just haven't been on much!

DesignMine, they look fantastic, and I can't wait for spring to get 'em on the car! Consumate business professional in that guy!!! Well above-and-beyond the call of duty.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I'm amazed at how good these are. I'm pretty sure it's never coming off, even if I want it to. And one of the smaller grey ones is the only sticker that hasn't gotten destroyed while living on my laptop palm rest.

I'm gonna be in contact with you this spring for a few "custom" stickers :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm amazed at how good these are. I'm pretty sure it's never coming off, even if I want it to. And one of the smaller grey ones is the only sticker that hasn't gotten destroyed while living on my laptop palm rest.

I'm gonna be in contact with you this spring for a few "custom" stickers :D
LOL, they will come off but not unless you work at it. Its a great quality vinyl. As long as the prep work is done (clean surface) they hold up very well.

Let me know when you are ready and I'll get you set up!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Promised Daryl I would put up some pics when the weather permitted me to put the decals on the car... here they are. :)

I also had Daryl make me a custom decal for the company that made my exhaust to put on the under side of my hood..."Custom Performance Engineering". (with CP-e's permission of course) Thanks again Daryl, these things look really sharp. :bigthumbup:

·
1stgengen
4,533 Posts
haha, MoF you put yours right where I put mine but I only have one sticker so its on the passenger side, since I am always in the fast lane :D. I kinda f'd mine up a bit, its a bit crooked but looks good nevertheless.

FYI DesignMine, my "C" stayed on when I applied the decal, so it said Gen_oupe.com lol, but I just applied it afterwards. I guess the scoring was a bit deep there, no worries though, its on there good and tight now!

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
Finally decided it was warm enough, and the car clean enough that I could get 'em on:

I noticed on Friday, after seeing PWNED088's car on the street, we've all put 'em in the same location!

Great Stuff, thanks again, DesignMine.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I set mine forward from where you guys put yours, but we all definitely chose the same window. Which I like, the consistency works :p

And my username is pwned88, no "0" it's been bugging me :fleshbox:

121 - 140 of 163 Posts