Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Palm tree Pilot
112 Posts
Awesome job!

love it the new gencoupe sticker :D thanks again for working with me!

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Glad you like it, I can custom cut just about anything I can get a good image of!
Now I know you run into issues with the copyright of logos and whatnot, but I wanna replace the little logos that are on my interior radio panels when I re-paint them, would you be able to reproduce them for me? I just want the panel looking OEM when I'm done and I can't buy those logos anywhere..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Now I know you run into issues with the copyright of logos and whatnot, but I wanna replace the little logos that are on my interior radio panels when I re-paint them, would you be able to reproduce them for me? I just want the panel looking OEM when I'm done and I can't buy those logos anywhere..
pm sent

·
Registered
713 Posts
any of them still lying around?

·
Registered
713 Posts
can you pm me with info

·
Me Boostah
117 Posts
are these still available?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm definitely interested in getting some decals :) Not sure exactly what I want yet, but I'll let you know.. lol

Do you have reflective vinyl that you can cut? I know it's a little trickier to work with but I had some badges on my grand prix that were reflective.. we even printed on it!

Forgive the bad picture... it's from years ago.

But yea... do you have reflective vinyl like that?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I didn't know this forum had decals made. I'm interested in some as well.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
It basically looks the same as the G35driver.com decal, which is pretty nice. The guy hasn't been on since May. Hopefully he checks in.

141 - 160 of 163 Posts