Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1067 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love it!

I wish all you kids would cool your jets. My youngest is old than all of you. My sign on name should tell the story. OLD J##t. I am 76 and counting. My wife and I both say You have to grow old, But you don't have to grow up. Oh yes she drives a Mazda Miata.

Kudos to you!! I don't plan on ever getting so old that I wanna drive a "box".. hahaha

·
Banned
631 Posts
26 bought the car about 15 months ago at 24. CP-E CBE, Injen CAI, upper and lower grilles, sportlines, planned varrstoen 222s, cpe lths, flash, tint, coils, cf trunk hood and diffuser, and supercharger :) after i get a new one. switching to a white track from a black gt.

·
Blue Streak
445 Posts
24 here and I've never had any help with anything. Just always had a job and always waited to get what I wanted when I could afford it. Already bought Superlux, wing badges, 380GT emblem and the trunk protector and my car hasnt even arrived. Looking at intake, exhaust, lowering springs and rims if I can plan it all out right.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Not quite. 52 this September. My daughter turns 17 next month and looks good in the Genny. Genny owners are not all kids! :rofl:

·
V6 proud owner!!
434 Posts
This thread is the stupidest one yet. Who the **** cares how old everyone is. God damn spoiled little shits with their rich parents.
Sigh... it's not because you are not 30 that you can't afford a new car..... I'ev worked since I was 8 years old...I'm a redneck if you can call me so XD So I know how hard it is to get what you want. I now have my new car and can tell you I'm nowhere comign from a rich family I enjoy everything about my car but now that it is totalled by a dumb**s in a parking lot.... I was pretty depressed seing my car going that way... Anyway I'll get another one but still....
You don't need to be old to get what you want, Only work hard and you'll get it. That's coming from my grandpa and I always apply it!

·
BBoost Me Baby
713 Posts
17 here, I have a CAI, and poweraxel reflash. BEFORE YOU HATE: Yes I am spoiled to the core, but I respect my car unlike a lot of other spoiled kids. I am passionate about cars, and am super lucky to have a father who owns a Hyundai Dealership :D
Your Lucky.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I'm 24. Bought My Genny almost two months ago. I Was brought up in a lower class family so I was raised to learn the value of a dollar. I am employed as a full-time Paramedic.

Currently have an AEM CAI, plan on getting a Magnaflow CBE and a PowerAxel reflash. Other than that, just plan on minor cosmetic things like the Superlux Tails, Black Bezel Headlights, and powder coating my rims! :D

·
Striped Genny
1,018 Posts
Not quite. 52 this September. My daughter turns 17 next month and looks good in the Genny. Genny owners are not all kids! :rofl:
September what??? Mine too..:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
25, 3.8 Manual. de-badged, lowered, 19" rims, aftermarket foglight bezels and grille.

Summer ride....because Canadian Winters suckkkk.

201 - 220 of 1067 Posts