Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 1067 Posts

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
50... 3 days after we bought the car. We have had it a little over a week now and we have had it in three States and hope to have it in a couple more before this week is over... nice road trip!
Welcome to the 50 and over club. There are quite a few of us. I just have to do better at keeping my wife and my 17 yro daughter away from the Genny! :squint:

·
Registered
112 Posts
40 Here, got mine back in Dec '10 Im slowing down on Mods, as far as looks staying stock, only doing CAI, CBE, Tint, and ODBII reader. Staying away from audio now. Last car 350Z

·
Striped Genny
1,018 Posts
September 3rd. A day that lived in infamy....well for my parents. As they get older they tend to forget "those moments." I am starting to look forward to getting there myself....
I'll be 55 on the 13th.:):)

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Striped Genny
1,018 Posts

·
SoFla GenCoupe
1,353 Posts
To the cool guy who "payed in full"... Do you feel accomplished? I'm 18 years old financed it myself with no help from my parents. I pay my car and insurance myself with ZERO help from anyone.. Does that make me spoiled? You really should stop being judgmental and a hater. Your obviously just mad at the fact that some of us can accomplish what you can, but at a much younger age.. Who cares of the age? We're all gen coupe owners and we're all here for the same reason so don't bash other owners, especially because of our age because you are no better than us.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
To the cool guy who "payed in full"... Do you feel accomplished? I'm 18 years old financed it myself with no help from my parents. I pay my car and insurance myself with ZERO help from anyone.. Does that make me spoiled? You really should stop being judgmental and a hater. Your obviously just mad at the fact that some of us can accomplish what you can, but at a much younger age.. Who cares of the age? We're all gen coupe owners and we're all here for the same reason so don't bash other owners, especially because of our age because you are no better than us.
You are the first young kid on here who hasnt gotten a hand out from mom and dad. Thats why.dude said there are alot of spoiled kids on here. Congrats on earning your **** yourself man. For real.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im 20 and financed on my own. Car payments suck. I owned a 99 kia sportage before this which i bought for 1,000 of my cousin so this is an upgrade =)) enjoying my new Genny.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm 23, and still in college. Finally got a great part time job that could let me afford it. Financed my own car, parents only helping me with the insurance til I graduate. Then I'm completely on my own.

241 - 260 of 1067 Posts