Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1067 Posts

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Oh boy. 51 years young. I win Mr. Mike! My daughter already has her license and looks pretty good in the Genny. She prefers the Element, however. Whew!

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
In all fairness we started young and had all boys till the latest which was a girl. My oldest just got a free ride to UofK so I can't complain. Ages 19,13,5,3,4 months.

I showed my wife this thread and she said "Stop asking my opinion. You always get mad at me. If your going to get it let me know so I don't transfer money to savings. Ok Im done"

Anyway the Sterling F1 looks amazing and SFR had a special going for the CBE and reflash. The Greddy sounds great and I like the look of the single exit plus it's not as popular. I also looked at the Injen.

·
Banned
1,705 Posts
im 25 .. got the car when i was 24 ... my dad is 62 and he's looking to buy a coupe also but he'll probably wait the 2013 model!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
NXXT your car was one of the first gencoupes I saw online. I was searching other cars G35-37 Nissan 370Z and Is350 when I stumbled upon a pic of your car and started researching what type of vehicle it was. Ultimately I got the 3.8 silverstone as you can tell. Nice looking ride. I did a search but resulted in no results so I posted up.

·
Registered
327 Posts
32 here with 2 girls under 5. I was out looking at SUV's when the wife told me "why don't you get a car that you want that makes you happy?"

Anyways, mods so far = RR Grill, Wing badges, painted headlights, tint, android tablet mounted in the nav bezel, and r2c intake on the way. I've had the car about a month and a half and I also have "moditis". I've been looking into exhausts but I also worry that it might draw the wrong kind of attention... We'll see.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
29, I've had the car a week and put K&N sri. ordered cf grille. nothing more for at least a month, i should have figured mods into the car payment

·
76 Posts
Im glad to see ppl from around my age 23 before the Genesis2.0t rspec I drove a 07-350z and apparently was the youngest in PR and forums with it :p / moods in the Gen. Are HKS LEGAMAX, RRM SRI, CMD, wastegate & radiator bypass freebie tweaks and GS boost gauge.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oh boy. 51 years young. I win Mr. Mike! My daughter already has her license and looks pretty good in the Genny. She prefers the Element, however. Whew!
Wheew! Now that make me feel younger.....I mean better! Not the oldest after all...:D

21 - 40 of 1067 Posts