Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NEXT GENeration!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I have a lot of bolt-ons right now on my car as most of you should know because i've been posting a lot recently. I'm planning on installing my CMD + boost conrtoler later on this year + tune. A local shop said that after everything has been installed my car will hit peak boost then continue to drop boost. Example if my peak is at 18psi, it will continue to drop untill redline? If so will a Wastegate benefit me to keep my psi high?? Any advice or help you have will be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!

·
NEXT GENeration!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so since i have intake/tbe/intercooler/cmd/boost controler/ what psi would be best and you're saying to not buy the waste gate then so my psi could be dropped to about 16ish???

·
NEXT GENeration!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn 21psi is high LOL, so i can control the boost level on the CMD right?? someone told me different, ok sounds good i'ma try to have this shop set up my car like you did. How did you like your car modded before you upped the turbo???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.